Company Vision and Core Values
We started as a family business in 1998 and the family ethos and values are very much at the heart of our business. This is embodied in our core values which translate into providing a caring, responsive, innovative service to our patients and NHS Trust partners.
As a team, we are committed to ensuring that the work we do and the decisions we make are underpinned by these values and we understand that it is our behaviours that best define this commitment. As an organisation we live and work by these core values which include being caring, honest, polite, respectful and reliable.
We want to grow our business by embracing change and innovation, maintaining and developing good working practices as well as placing the utmost priority on gaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Throughout our business we embrace new ideas and change to improve our service offering, we care about the people we convey and make sure that they are always treated with the utmost dignity and care.
We make our staff feel a valued part of our business and ensure that they are supported by us as an organisation by embracing them as important members of our team. All staff are encouraged to share their experiences, good or bad, so we can use their input to improve our business. We are also not afraid to challenge behaviours that go against our values, such as poor patient care, attitude and laziness.
As our business continues to grow we want to maintain the values that were installed from the beginning at the very heart of our operation and make sure we never lose our ‘can do’ attitude. We are a company that values individuals and teamwork, where people are passionate about the work they do and no matter how big or successful we become we want that to continue.
Achievements to date
- Employ more than 800 staff and operate a fleet of 250 vehicles
- Mobilised and operated fourteen Non Emergency Transport Services (NEPTS) including High Dependency Unit transportation and countywide services
- Currently hold 8 NHS NEPTS contracts across the UK
- One of the first independent providers to be awarded a county wide NHS contract
- The biggest independent ‘family owned’ operator in the NEPTS sector
- Registered with Edexcell and Qualsafe to deliver FPOS (HDU) and FAAW training courses
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- ISO14001 Compliant
- ISO 27001 Compliant
- IG Toolkit V12 Compliant
- ICO Compliant
- CQC Compliant